Warm Up With Fun Indoor Winter Activities
15 Not so Boring Indoor Winter Activities
Since the holidays, I think I’ve heard “I’m bored” more times over the last few weeks than I have in a long time (come rescue me, please). You know all of our kids truly look forward to the holiday traditions and Christmas festivities, but they are often bored after all of the fun and toys are over. So, I’ve been coming up with ideas of indoor activities to make the remaining 3 months of winter fun, and well.... bearable. It’s pretty chilly here in Utah, and our park trips are few and far between until April or May; but, we find lots of things to do inside. Scroll down for our top 15 fun indoor winter activities!
15 Not So Boring Fun Indoor Winter Activities
1. Play board games.
2. Build a fort and camp out inside.
3. Read books and drink hot chocolate.
4. Write a children’s book about summer time.
5. Make a short movie using our camera.
6. Race each other to complete simple puzzles.
7. Have a dance party with our favorite songs.
8. Play Hide and Seek.
9. Host a karaoke contest.
10. Write a letter to a cousin out of town.
11. Bake cookies and sweet treats.
12. Do yoga and meditate (okay...I like the quiet time).
13. Check into a resort and go swimming.
14. Watch chick flicks.
15. Have a spa day with cute makeup and kiddie mimosas.
I hope these fun indoor winter activities keep us busy until the springtime
What indoor activities are you doing this Winter to stay busy and keep the kids occupied? Let us know in a comment below!