5 Fall Skin Care Top Tips
This Fall skin care post is brought to you in partnership with Johnson & Johnson and Rite-Aid. All opinions are my own.
As I lean into fall, I’m bringing all my best beauty practices with me.
I have to switch things up as the weather changes. My daily rituals change, my favorite beauty products change, and my cleansers and moisturizers change, too. My skin gets dry as the temperature drops. So, I tend to look for added moisture. If I’m not careful, my skin can be at risk of acne. That’s why my go-to for fall and winter is the Neutrogena Clean and Clear line. They have the best cleansers, moisturizers, and acne treatments you can find, right at your local Rite-Aid.
Here are 5 Tips for your Fall Skin Care:
1. Cleanse first thing in the morning.
2. Use a moisturizer that adds the perfect amount of moisture, without clogging your pores.
3. Cleanse after every workout (or activity that makes you sweat.)
4. Cleanse and moisturizer before bed (do not skip the moisturizer at night.)
5. Spot treat whenever necessary.
Do those and I promise you will keep your summer hydration all Fall/ Winter long! Can’t wait to see you babes glowing! #RiteAidBeauty #RAWellnessBeauty