Must Have Drug Store Beauty Products
Okay beauties, let's be honest, while we all love us some good high-end products, we aren't always able to go splurge! I don't want any woman to ever feel less than her best, so when your budget is tight, don't fret - I've got you covered!
Here are my MUST HAVE DRUGSTORE BEAUTY PRODUCTS
1. Neutrogena Wipes These are just so good for removing makeup. I swear by them. And they are the best for the late nights when you are tired because they make cleaning off the day's look (or dirt) so easy!
2. Ardell Lashes I don’t wear eyelash extensions regularly, but there are some days you just want the extra oompf! The Ardell Whispies are my fave but I do change them out and try different ones! Choose something that’s good for your eye shape and go to town. You can re-use these too! I use mine about 5 times per set!
3. CoverGirl Classic Blush There is a reason the classics stick around - they work! I love CoverGirl because they have so many options and they have it down.
4. Essie Nail Polish I love love white nail polish! It's my go to and for days I don’t have time to run to get a mani or gel, this is what I use!
5. Revlon Lipstick Listen, if you're going to get a drugstore lippie, always make it Revlon. It's the best, hands down.
So ladies, these are my favorite! Tell me yours!