100 Days of Sunshine
I've partnered with Cuties to bring you 100 Days of sunshine. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
In all seriousness, I want to honor Cuties mission of 100 Days of Sunshine by sharing the love with all of you and giving you
10 Ways to Bring Sunshine to Your Kids Lives.
1. Do a fun art project with them!
2. Go technology free for an afternoon, and give them your undivided attention.
3. Get out into the actual sunshine with them and go on a hike!
4. Make a fort together.
5. Go camping in your backyard!
6. Teach them how to do something you loved as a child.
7. Make tie dye shirts together.
8. Go to a nature center and have a contest on who knows more flowers!
9. Have a talent show and participate!
10. And my favorite of all favorites - go on a picnic together! (Ps - Don't forget the Cuties! They are so easy to pack up, peel, and eat!)
And don't forget, no matter what you're doing with your kids, you can make it a fun and memorable experience for them.
So tell me, what is your favorite thing to do with your kids to brighten their day?