10 Things to Add to your Holiday Bucket List
How long is your to-do-list for this holiday season? Let me guess...it’s so long you don’t want to think about it. Nope, I’m not a mind reader, but the holiday hustle is always overwhelming for many of us. We think we have it all together, then Thanksgiving passes, and Christmas speeds up on us like a racecar.
Well, guess what I do? I forget the stressful to-do-list and do something fun with my MCM Unit (that’s Honor, her dad, and me). Don’t hate me, but I get tired of thinking of the presents and decorations up until Christmas day. So, I try to do something meaningful with my peeps during the holidays and create a fun Holiday bucket list.
Here’s my Fun Holiday Bucket List!
1. Build a gingerbread house.
2. Trim the Christmas tree.
3. Drink adult hot chocolate <wink wink>.
4. Make a homemade gift for someone.
5. Have a jammin’ holiday dance off.
6. Watch sappy Christmas movies.
7. Build a mini snowman with a family.
8. Snuggle up for a festive pajama party.
9. Have a home mani/pedi day for the girls.
10. Host a holiday dessert party.
What about you? What’s on YOUR Holiday bucket list? Let me know in a comment below!