5 Ways to Prepare for the Holidays
Thank you to Chase Freedom for sponsoring this post
Tis the season for holiday shopping! I love this time of year. I’m a giver, so running out to pick up gifts for family and friends is one of the highlights of my year.
Holiday shopping can turn into madness. Some people get stressed out over what to buy, how much it’s going to cost... And the mad-dash to the stores, before everything is gone, can be a sporting event.
I avoid the crazy and prepare for the Holidays by planning ahead, shopping ahead- making personalized gifts, and earning cash back by using my Chase Freedom Card. It doesn’t have to be stressful mamas. Holiday shopping can be hassle-free.
Here are 5 ways to prepare for the Holidays and avoid the shopping madness:
1. Shop early so you can get personalized gifts for your friends and family.
2. Go online to compare prices at your favorite department stores, before shopping.
3. Schedule more than one shopping day. (Don’t try to squeeze it all in one day or even one weekend.)
4. Don’t shop alone. Make it a girl’s day out and have some fun.
5. Use your Chase Freedom Card to shop your favorite department stores and earn 5% cash back on your purchases when you activate your bonus categories this quarter.