25 Mama Daughter Date Ideas
I don't know about you, but sometimes I just draw a total blank on ideas for entertaining Honor and find mother daughter date ideas. I know I've heard a lot of other parents share the same struggle, so I decided to start writing down ideas and now I'm here to share them with you! Here are 25 mother daughter date ideas to help you bond!
1. Visit a bookstore
2. Take a nature walk
3. Go to the skating rink and roll bounce
4. Get manis + pedis
5. Go on an overnight girls trip
6. Make a picnic together
7. Volunteer together
8. Go to thrift stores
9. Take a class together
10. Make a collage about your relationship
11. Talk about your favorite feminists
12. Look at constellations
13. Build a fort in the living room and watch movies in it
14. Go on a bike ride somewhere new
15. Make an "I-spy" list, and go out and try to find the objects
16. Draw each other's portraits
17. Make friendship bracelets
18. Play in the rain
19. Get all dressed up and go on a dinner date
20. Get make-overs at the make up counter at Sephora
21. Do face masks at night together
22. Write thank you notes to someone who made you feel good that week, and then talk about them together.
23. Make your own board game.
24. Go to the farmers market, and then make a meal out of what you buy.
25. My all time favorite, sit outside and play "that's your car." My grandma used to play it with me as a child. As cars pass by, you take turns telling each other about who is in the car. Kids love to use their imagination.
I'd love to hear about your favorite mother daughter dates to have with your little ones! Share them below!